Wednesday, May 4, 2011

First Post, 3 days Pre-Departure

Hey everyone, this is my first post, and I will just be talking about my excitement and expectations for the upcoming Plus3 Trip to Chile.

I can't wait to leave for Chile, I am looking forward to the 8 hour flight with all my classmates, but I am not looking forward to going through customs. I ran into trouble in Jamaica at customs and have been nervous about international travel ever since then, but I'm sure everything will be fine. I am very much looking forward to speaking Spanish in Chile, I absolutely love the language, and I can't wait to meet all the Chileans.

Estoy muy animado de ir al Chile, voy a salir los EE.UU. muy pronto. Espero para el viaje en avion con mis companeros de clase, pero estoy nervioso a causa de las reglas en el aeropuerto. Estoy animado para hablar en espanol en Chile y para oir espanol, me encanta la idoma espanola. Quiero encontrar a todos los estudiantes chileanos.

No comments:

Post a Comment